Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
The information we collect :
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you gave it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
- Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
- Your IP address and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not a member of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically. This information is used to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect, or in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site.
- Cookies : From May 2011 a new privacy law came into effect across the EU.
This law requires that websites ask visitors for consent to use most web cookies. For detailed information on cookies and how we use them, please click here.
- Information we obtain from third parties : Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies : We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
Who we share your information with :
We are obliged to share some of your contact details, such as full name, date of birth and nationality, with the league's governing body 'Royale ABSSA' (Association Belge des Sports du Samedi) for the purposes of registration and provision of an ABSSA Players card where required.
How long we’ll keep your information :
We’ll keep your information for as long as you have a membership with us. After it ends we’ll keep it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, or for other reasons e.g. fighting fraud and financial crime, and responding to requests from regulators. You will also be de-registered from ABSSA.
Your rights :
You have a number of rights relating to your information e.g. to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with another party, ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details, to object to or restrict processing of it, to make a complaint etc. :
- Right to object: You may opt out of inclusion of your name and playing statistics in our website.
- Right to rectification: You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
- Right of access: You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how.
- Right of portability: You may request that personal data held by RBBFC be transported to another organisation.
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your membership at any time, in which case we will permanently de-register your membership from RBBFC and Royale ABSSA, and delete all data associated with it.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, or would like to action any of your rights listed above, please contact our Committee by e-mail here.
|1s Season 2017/18 Review|
(Your summer reading)
full story (20 Hits)
|Vets2 Season 2017/18 Review|
A solid defensive record, down to a great level of concentration throughout the team.
full story (29 Hits)
|21/04: Tourinnois1 1-3 RBBFC1|
And so it came down to the last match of the season...
full story (29 Hits)
|07/04: RBBFC1 4-1 Tourinnois1|
Sun shone on RBBFC and its fans again.
full story (112 Hits)
|24/03: Vets1 2-0 British Utd|
Vets1 win derby to end season in style
full story (97 Hits)
|24/03 : Vets2 2-0 Higgins|
Another heroic victory for the V2 archives...
full story (114 Hits)
|24/03: RBBFC1 4-0 BUFC1|
British Cup stays in Rosieres and one step closer to the crown
full story (101 Hits)
|[ Next page ] [ Page 1 of 2]|